Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I seem to be under a lot of stress lately. It is evident in this pimple that is in the middle of my nose and makes me look like Rudolph. Ahh, the power of concealer. Hopefully all the stress will go away after May 4th, the dreaded day of my AP Stats Exam. On Saturday, I have to do a number of unfamiliar things, which are bound to be exhausting. I have to take the SAT. It tires my brain and makes me think about college, which I don't want to face until I have to. It also is just really hard and stressful. Then I have to get my hair done, something that I've never done before and that I don't plan on doing all that much. I also have to get my makeup done, and I never wear makeup. I will have to wear makeup from around 3 PM to really really late at night/early in the morning. It is a new experience. Also, I will have to wear a formal, strapless dress and high heels for a long time, also something I have never done. After all this Prom business, the next morning I actually have to go to church and lead in the Seniors because I'm the only Junior Marshall that goes to our church. Then I have a piano recital, and then I'm going to a pool party. The piano recital is stressful because I haven't mastered one of my songs and haven't practiced the others enough. I have no idea when any of my homework for the weekend will get done. And to top it all off, I have the AP Stats Exam. Holy freaking cow. Well, I'm going to go do my Pre-Cal homework, just another load on my back. Whatever. Carpe Diem. The weekend is almost here, which means it's almost over.

No comments: