Sunday, April 18, 2004

Hello All... I write to you in shorts and a t-shirt and I am still burning up. How the heck is it 88 degrees? I don't know. But it's annoying. I also write to you with a farmers-sunburn. Yesterday was a heck of a busy day for me. First I woke up at 7:30 to go to the March of Dimes, where I walked 6 miles around town. I am really sore and I walk like a grandma after I've been sitting down for a while. After MOD I had Rocka Fest where I worked all day at the Interact booth which was ridiculously underwhelming. We were sitting on the football field which has absolutely no shade. Needless to say, I'm sunburnt. Only, it's probably going to go away by Monday and I'll only have freckles as proof that I was out in the sun. Story of my life. After eating dinner with my Grandparents, I went to Mo' Rocka. It was good, though I'm sad I missed the bands from our school. I showed up in the middle of "Only on Sunday." They were pretty good. So now I'm really glad all of that is over, I was becoming a little bit stressed. Now I'm off to Church and stuff. Au revoir.

No comments: