Sunday, April 11, 2004

There's nothing quite like being serenaded by my slightly tone-deaf mother singing along to a dog food commercial on a Sunday night. Gotta love it. I love weekends. If only they happened more often. And if only my next three weren't jam packed with things to do. But next weekend will end up well... hopefully. I hope these bands don't suck after a long day of march-of-diming and rock-a-festing. Fun times. Hopefully it will be warm and I can get a farmers tan. Hey... at least it's a tan, right? Hah. So I apologize for my lack of subject matter on which to comment. I have to start exercising again to work off those Cadbury Eggs. Those are good. So maybe tomorrow I'll have some good things to comment on. For now, I must go finish The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. I like English class. Mrs. Carson is so... thoughtful. Okey dokey... off to Jim and Huck and Tom.

No comments: