Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Is a bad attitude contagious? It seems that way. Today was full of bad attitudes. First it was Jill because she didn't get enough sleep, then it was Mom, then it was Ms. Sarah Gammons at the HS regarding our AP Stats seating assignments. I mean come on. It has got to be some kind of illegal to stop me from asking Alex for help. He and I are on the same level. If I ask Ms. G a question, she sets me back like 27 steps to explain it to me, and she doesn't really ever understand what I'm asking. You know what they say... 'those who can't do, teach. those who can't teach, teach gym.' So true. Then Mom was in a bad mood again, then Jill about band or something, and finally it was Dad. Dad's was really random. He asked me to move t.v.'s in the middle of the OC and I asked if I could wait for a commercial break. I thought he said yes, so I kept on watching. After like 5 minutes he got really hostile and mean. Weird. Whatever. I only got in a bad mood because of the contagious bad moods. Now my hip hurts and I have to take an AP Stats test tomorrow. Uggh. But tomorrow, after school and pilot taxiing, I plan on rollerblading on the walking trail. Just me, my CD player, and some rollerblades. Ahh the joys of solitude. And endorphins from exercising. Ok, now I'm going to sleep for 8.5 hours. Halleluia.

No comments: