Saturday, April 10, 2004

I went to Hickory (h-k-weeezy) this weekend to have a Shmimmy reunion. It was much fun indeed. Now I'm sad to be back in Mayberry. I went to see Jerry Chapman and the Evil Herbivores along with Joel Calloway at the Good Life tonight, and it was also a lot of fun. I was there for a substantial amount of time, where I sat with Leash and roasted marshmallows (fun times!), sat on the couch with mi padre, and sang along. They really got into it, and had a great jam session on the last song. 'Takin Care of Business'. Tons of fun. I'm proud of myself for sitting on the couch with my dad and not in that loud room of boys my age. Sometimes I just like listening to the music, not having a social gathering. Back to Hickory. It was tons-o-fun! I had some great experiences. A Shabat (sp?) dinner with Shmimmy's Jewish friends, Lazer Tag with some more of her friends, watching The Prince and Me, shopping, sleeping for 12 hours, watching Wet Hot American Summer. Total fun times to the max. Okey dokey, it's now bedtime. Happy Easter, folks!

No comments: