Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Today I had a slight out of body experience in Youth Leadership Surry. I was writing my name and I was wondering if my name fit w/ my personality, because I didn't feel very 'emma' today. I looked at it and got the weirdest feeling that I wasn't me and what I would think of someone named Emma if I didn't know me. You know, if I would match what people think an 'Emma' would be like. It was really weird. It was so weird that I tried to savor it for a long time so I would be able to write about it. Just when I was getting a pretty good grasp on it, I lost the feeling. Then I wrote on my hand to remember to blog about it. It was an awesomely weird feeling. I get those every once and a while and I like to write abou them. Okey dokey, I must go read Huck Finn... I feel bad because I think this blog would have been better if I wasn't rushing to go read. Whatever. Okey dokey folkey's... au revoir!

No comments: