Saturday, November 20, 2004

so I took a brief respite from blogging. But now I am back! What has happened since Tuesday? A lot!

I tripped (wiped out, haha) in a hole outside of Eric and Kristin's house on Wednesday right before school, and I have some nasty abrasions and a hematoma that is turning into a bruise now. It is gross. I couldn't really use my hands on Wednesday and Thursday to like wash my hair and stuff because of the scrapes, but they're pretty well scabbed up now, you'll be glad to hear. I had the hardest time trying to get the dirt out of my scrapes. Bodnar wanted to pour alcohol on my hand to kill the bacteria, but alcohol burning my cuts was the last thing I wanted to do. After a few agonizing moments, I gave into the peer pressure. It burned and it didn't really get the dirt out and my dad told me that alcohol doesn't even kill bacteria. But it only hurt for like a couple minutes afterwards. The hematoma on my forearm looks horrible. I didn't even know it was there until I took off my jacket and I saw that my arm was all swollen. It doesn't really hurt that much, I just can't rest on it or anything. Also, because I landed on my arm or something, my muscles hurt in my arm. It hurts to turn doorknobs and snap my fingers and stuff. Which is kind of random. It's weird, because I haven't totally wiped out like that since like second grade or something.

Last night I drove down to Charlotte to go to see Slushie play at Tremont. It was a ton of fun. Slushie rocked out, as always... Tillman even dedicated a song (Forever Goodnight) to me!!! Oh, goodness. It was a great night. I got to meet the band Sugar Glyder... the guitarist looks like Willy Wonka, no kidding. Perhaps I shouldn't have told him that... haha. It was fun hanging out and listening to the bands and hanging out some more. It was also fun watching the mosh pits, which were hilarious (at least to me). I spent the night at Kristin's house- where we watched some of Kill Bill and then went to bed because we were so freakin tired. I was really glad that I didn't get lost at any point in time in my driving. I drove like 200 some miles within 24 hours. Weird. It was the first time I've been to Charlotte by myself, and it was very fun.

Oh yeah, and yesterday I got my SAT scores back, which put me in a good mood. Yesterday was just an overall really good day. I think this weekend will be an overall good weekend, because It's only half over! Amazing.

No comments: