Friday, November 26, 2004

i watched the proverbial sunrise...

coming up over the pacific and
you might think i'm losing my mind,
but i
will shy
away from the specifics.


that's been stuck in my head all day. i heart relient K so much. even when i thought i would get sick of it from listening to it so much, i still love it every time i hear it. mmhmm. what an appropriate title! it's like a satisfied feeling, which is what i get when i listen to their cd. that happened with john mayer's title for "heavier things." i was describing it and i was like "it's like room for squares, except a little... heavier." craziness.

i'm looking forward to change. it seems that that's been the theme of things around me lately- change. as they say,
if we don't change, we don't grow. if we don't grow, we aren't really living.
hmm. i'm looking forward to having new and different experiences to add to the ones i've already had, like in college and stuff. i want to be full of interesting events and circumstances that make me an interesting and colorful personality. does that make sense? like i really can't wait to study abroad. i feel like travel is going to be very vital to making my life interesting and fun. i want to be able to look back on my life and be happy with what i did and i want to be glad that i never settled for complacency or boredom. i also want to meet a lot of cool people and be friends with them. i don't think i could ever be in a job that was in an office, i just wouldn't be able to stand it. i need variety like i need water, i think. this is making me excited about my life. sometimes i need that excitement to make me feel nice.

now i'm feeling contented.

No comments: