Wednesday, November 24, 2004

do it the same but, uh, better.

Umm I thought I had something to blog about but then I forgot what I was going to say.

Oh, yeah. Now I remember. I was going to do one of those "update on my life" posts, but I got totally out of the mood.

I don't like society's definition of things. Like society's definition of "dating" is so weird to me. It is all too awkward and forced and weird. Like, people think that they have to follow some unwritten rules of dating that tell them what order to go in and how fast to get everything done. Worrying about what people think makes me second guess everything I do all the time, and I'm getting tired of it. It's really tiring. Also, trying to find reason in everything is tiring. I've gotten into this bad habit of overanalyzing everything. I need to just let things happen without worrying about them. That sounds like a good idea.

I think that I thought I had more to say on that subject in my head, but I can't remember it. Maybe I just can't voice my thoughts. Weird.

Thanksgiving is tomorrow!

No comments: