Sunday, November 14, 2004

I think I hold my emotions on a tight reign so that they don't get out of control and so that nobody can take the reigns away from me. I'm not sure if that's a good thing. But I don't really know because I've never had an emotionally trying experience.

I think that I don't want to talk emotions any more. It takes me like 10 minutes to write one sentence, which is weird. I'll talk about something else.

But I don't know what to talk about.

I was very productive today! I think I'm pretty much done with my Duke app, I just need to finalize some stuff next weekend after I get my SAT scores back. I think I need to write some more essays. Essay writing isn't that hard for me, maybe because I'm used to writing the way I think in this thing. I don't worry about sounding all proffessional because that's not who I am at all, and I don't want to be accepted to a place that thinks I'm something I'm not.

I've been thinking about my future a lot lately. What will I end up doing? I'm glad that I have college to decide. I think that going into college with little to no direction is going to be very fun. I'll get to explore all the ideas. I was thinking about it, and it would be really cool to have a PhD, but I don't want to write a dang 100 page thesis. Unless I really liked what I was writing about. It would suck if I started writing and then realized that I didn't like what I was doing. If I really enjoyed the topic, I could really see myself getting the degree. Which is weird to me. That would mean a whole lot of years dedicated to education, and I don't know if I'm ready to think about that kind of thing. I really just want to do something fun with my life. I just don't know what that is yet.

i like blogging.

1 comment:

Brad said...

you could be paid in commentz