Sunday, October 31, 2004

Holy Cow. I love fall days such as this.

It's warm. The sky is blue. The few clouds are puffy and white. The leaves are pretty colors. It is perfect weather for sitting on a hammock and napping because there is nothing else in the world to do. Too bad there is always something to do in my life. I just want to sit and enjoy the wonderfulness of today.

What a welcome break from the dreary cloudiness that has opressed us for the past week! I'm so glad that the gross, constantly hazy/foggy stage is now gone. It was mondo depressing. Maybe I have that seasonal depression thing. It would make sense- my dad has it. He gets really cranky when it's dark and cloudy outside.

Next week is a week of finally finishing things for me. Tuesday marks both the end of the campaigning for political office as well as the completion of my first scarf (deemed the Kerry-scarf). I am so glad that the race is almost over in the political department. It has been very depressing and long and wierd. Also, I will be glad to wrap up the knitting of my scarf. It holds many memories and it is getting pretty long, but I am getting sick of the color. Time for a change. Next project: knitting Nancy a scarf for her Birthday. Another accomplishment of next week is the completion of my last SAT. I'm still not quite sure why I'm taking it again, possibly for scholarships. Whatever the case may be, it will be over on Saturday, hopefully no later than 1:00 in the afternoon. I think that I will go see I heart Huckabee's afterwards, since I will already be down there in Winston Salem (i'm taking the SAT at Mt. Tabor... right).

I like saying things like "at any rate..." or "on the flip side..." or "either way you slice it..." because they sound pretty cool. Oh, my. I got depressed the other day because I began to realize that even I didn't like reading my blog anymore, so why should anybody else? It depressed me to no end. What am I doing wrong? Where has the magic gone? Was there any magic in the first place? Am I being totally weird? Do I need to calm down? Yes to that last one, I will go ahead and answer.

At any rate, I'm really pumped about All County Club. It is going to be ridiculously awesome. Like, I can't even wait. Yay!!!

I'm going to go soak in the loveliness of the day on the hammock, like I mentioned before. Sounds absolutely stupendous.

I'm out like a light!

No comments: