Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys about how my knitting got wrapped around the bus @ Windy Gap. It was freakin hilarious. I apparently dropped it on one side and didn't notice until somebody told me that the ball of yarn was on the ground and my needle with the string attatched was in my bag, therefore I was trailing a string of yarn. That cracked Lynn, the speaker for the weekend, up. It was really funny. What's even funnier was that I was knitting @ YL! That will never cease to crack me up.

So I'm looking forward to November. I'm glad I can pinpoint my anxiousness. I hate being anxious about things that don't really have a deadline. Like being anxious about something that will never really end. Otherwise, I have a constant sick feeling in my stomach. Sometimes I like it, but most of the time it ends in dissapointment so I'm not expecting much out of it. As you can see, I'm talking about something in particular. But I won't tell you because then I would feel akward, and I'm trying to avoid negative feelings.

I hate when things get akward. It's usually all in my brain, but I just hate when it happens.

I had a good day at school today- I got to take my picture for the YB and I got out of like 45 minutes of spanish to hang out with Tillman and McKenzie and Rachael and Nicole and Alex and Eric and Kristin and Fisher and Summer. But not all at once. None of our pictures for "Scholarship" of "Who's Who" with Alex make any sense. We're fixing McKenzie's car in one of them. ?. who knows. In other news of school, I will be missing 2 consecutive days- one for a Bio trip with Bod and McKenzie and Nancy, and the other for the Renaissance festival for English. I hope I don't get hopelessly behind. That would suck.

Hope you guys have a wonderful day!

No comments: