Friday, October 01, 2004

Congratulations to Audra Hodges, Mt. Airy High School's newest Homecoming Queen! You rock.

I'm @ Nan's house right now, blogging before we go back to the game. Jill says Nancy walked the best in heels. Haha. Everyone's heels were so cute- Audra's and Eve's round-toed ones were awesome. I love cute shoes so much, but I could never pull them off. While everybody around me was dressed up, I was wearing Chuck Taylor's, one blue sock and one purple sock, jeans, my GSW NS shirt ("the earth is flat- deal with it") and my cool earrings and a bracelet that Emmy gave me that is from South Africa. But it was awesome.

So I think I'm about to go back to the game and then to hang out at the dance and then probably over to church to watch a movie and then back home.

Fun times on a Friday Night in MA!

No comments: