Sunday, October 24, 2004

uggggh. I think I'm going to be sick. Who wouldn't be after 18 links of sausage? Holy cow. I had to break the record of 16 that I set back at Rockbridge sophomore year. I think it was the bus ride that set it off. Or perhaps the apple juice that I drank to complement it. I'm not quite sure, all I know is that I feel gross.

Other than the gross sick feeling, I had an awesome weekend. It was very eye opening. I got to be a leader which was pretty much awesome. I wasn't sure how I would handle the responsibility, but it ended up being fine. I did have to sound mean last night when I was telling them to be quiet, and I hated it. I didn't care how loud they talked, I just didn't want Christie to get mad because her girls were trying to sleep next door. And apparently I get grumpy when I try to talk when I'm in my sleeping bag. Who knows. But I hated being mean. Other than that, it was a very intellectually enlightening weekend. I spent a lot of time thinking things through and I got a lot of quality advice from Eric and Kristin. It was good stuff. So now I think I might just go and sleep after I write this story for spanish. uggh.

(if i had ended it there, my blog would have started and ended with "uggh"... haha)

No comments: