Sunday, February 27, 2005

a waste of a day.

I watched the America's Next Top Model marathon on VH1 today instead of reading invisible man. I literally wasted an entire day. I did practice some piano, though, so all is not lost. I was beginning to hate myself for my loserness but then I went over to Tillman's house to watch the Donnie Darko Director's Cut with him and Evan and Jordan and it put me in a better mood. I am still mad that I didn't read any in Invisible Man, but I can't make myself do that kind of thing when I'm not in the right mood. I'll do some Calculus tonight so I can set the entire day tomorrow aside for Invisible Man. It shouldn't be too bad. As long as I don't sink into my bad habits once again. Silly me.

I'm going to start rowing after school again.

I'm getting a haircut on Monday, finally. My bangs look deplorable, and it's all my fault.

I am tired.

No comments: