Friday, February 18, 2005

so i'd better write this down...

Things I want/like:
  • the Argument. I heard this band on XM Unsigned today, and I liked them quite a lot. I'm considering purchasing their CD. Hence its presence on this silly little list. Their CD is called "Recess Serenade."
  • Almost Famous DVD. I like that movie. And the music they play in it.
  • Donnie Darko directors cut DVD. 'nuff said.
  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind DVD.
  • a Relient K shirt. Preferably the one with a turtle on it.
  • a Bill Nye the Science Guy shirt that says "Science Rules." It's pretty much ridiculously cool.
  • to sleep. I'm ridiculously tired. This week has lasted an eternity and a half.
Time for bed. I wanted to write all that down so I'd remember it myself. I let Char-char take my camera to her friend's party. It was probably not a good idea. I'll probably get back about a billion pictures of someone's foot or something. Or some silly middle school stuff. Who knows? Silly Char-char.

No comments: