Sunday, February 13, 2005

This summer is going to flippin rock. Like, starting right after AP Exams, my life is going to be so crazy and awesome! First off, there is Graduation. Yesss graduation. A time for me to say goodbye to the fun old times at High School and say hello to the hopefully so much better and new times at College. Then, there is Cheerio. Where I will be getting paid to hang out in my favorite place for 6 weeks. w00t! Then I think I get to hang out in MA for a couple weeks until I go to Hawaii with my dad's side of the family. Holy Cow that's going to be awesome. I think we're hanging out in CA for a little bit before Hawaii- which is really awesome. And then, after Hawaii, I will go to Lake Tahoe to a YL lodge or something. It is going to be sooooo awesome. And then there is College. It's almost too much to comprehend/handle. It really makes me happy.

No comments: