Thursday, February 17, 2005

This week was a very tiring one. It was long and tiring, and a day off tomorrow would have been heaven. But, no. Snow has foiled my plans. Snow and the teachers and their slacker tendencies. They would rather teach a day than go to a silly workshop. My follies!

So, yeah. Lifeguarding wears me out so much. We were trying to cram the skills in this past week, so we started at 6 rather than 6:30. I ended up staying in the pool for close to 3 hours like every night. I want to take naps right after school, but schoolwork makes it hard. So when this class is over, I will hopefully stay more rested.

I go to bed later than I should, to watch the Daily Show. It's just so good! It's probably not a good idea to keep running on empty like I have lately (and not just in my car, haha).

I also keep procrastinating schoolwork. It's annoying, but I do it to myself anyway. I think I'm gonna sleep in more this Saturday than previous ones.

I can't think completely.

I remember thinking about a good thing to post and an even better title. But I've forgotten what it was about. Silly me.

Time for Daily Show and bed.

No comments: