Saturday, January 29, 2005

Today it snowed! But I didn't play in it. Is that weird? I didn't have anyone to play with. And when I don't have fun people to play with, I can't take my mind off of the coldness and the boringness. So I stayed inside and did nothing of any consequence. Just general lazying around. At least I got something done- I cleaned my room! I'm glad that it's clean.

Yesterday was the conference championship for swimming. We won! Both boys and girls! It was a really long meet- we left for it at 3:30 and I got home at 11:00. Crazy. I'm glad I sold my Sister Hazel tickets beforehand, because there was no way I could have made it to the show. And plus, I was really tired. It was weird- because I got really weirdly dizzy and crampy after I got out from swimming my 500. I think I went out too fast, but at least I dropped some time. I got over the weirdness during the boys heats of the 500 and after the 10 minute break, I was ready to swim the relay. And then later I swam the 100 breast and went a pretty decent time. I'm really looking forward to states next week.

Lately I don't have a life. I have to do swimming and school work on week days and then I either have swimming or it snows on weekends. What's up with that? I never hang out with anybody anymore. Swim practice will be over this week, so that's good. At least I'll have more time to do things. I don't even have time to update this blog very often. By the time I think of a good idea, I've lost it and I've wasted my time so I can't dedicate it to really writing down my thoughts. It's weird. But I think I'll get over it. I hope I'll get over it. Hmm.

No comments: