Thursday, January 20, 2005

pucker up! super sour powder!

It is not a good idea to go to the grocery store after swim practice when you are hungry. Or probably when you are hungry at all, forget swim practice. I was waltzing the aisles of our fair Lowes Foods with Charlotte as she commenced with the ritual pre-Ski-trip grocery trip. I think my mouth was literally watering. I looked at the cookies and got really jealous. I looked at the chips and got more jealous. I looked at the beef jerkey and almost couldn't contain myself. Apparently, beef jerky is my new obsession. Because I find myself craving it whenever it is in my presence. And not that silly slim jim stuff, but the natural style stuff. The stuff that makes you look like a carnivore whilst eating it. The good stuff. I got some of that in Ohio at the Amish market. I loved it. And one time I had some while babysitting, but I didn't want to eat it all because there's not a lot in the bags and I didn't want to look like a total pig. But, yeah. I saw some of that at Lowes and it looked goooood. So I ended up buying some BBQ Pringles and some Trolli Brite Crawlers because I really wanted them. And the brite crawlers came with a pack full of just that sugary-sour stuff- MY FAVORITE!!!!!!! Talk about major sugar rush. Craaazzzy sugar rush. That's why this post is crazy and sugar-rushed.

But, yeah. I think I'm going to have fun when I get to shop for groceries for myself when I grow older and more independant. Definitely.

I need sleep. Daily show is coming on! I want a 2 hour delay for tomorrow! Aaahhhh.

No comments: