Monday, January 10, 2005

onomatopoeia

I've become slightly addicted to cutting my bangs recently. Not too adicted, but seeing as how I've cut them the past three consecutive days, some people might worry. I just had to trim them because they were getting way too long, so I did. And then they looked weird, so I cut them a little more. And then I was annoyed with them today so I cut them even more. I think they look decent now... decent enough to live with them until I get a real hair appointment or until I learn how to cut hair. I'm not that bad, but I think it would help if I had better scissors. I'm using those handheld ones that you can get at Wal*Mart- the ones with the grips. Perhaps you know of which I speak. They aren't very good for precision. But they are good for cutting things out of construction paper for posters. I should know- I love making posters. But I'm getting off topic. As always.

I enjoy writing. I really like writing when I know exactly what I'm going to write about and I have a pretty good amount of time in which to write. I'm looking forward to possibly exploring a creative writing class in college. I think it would be very fun and interesting and challenging.

I've become slightly addicted to 24 again. But I don't want to be. I just got sucked in to the 2-hour premeire. It's a very intense show. I just don't know if I can handle the intensity. And the time slot. I'm just not in the mood to watch one hour shows anymore. Except ones like Gilmore Girls. That one has a good time slot. Time slot is everything. Joan of Arcadia: flippin awesome show, ridiculously inconvenient time slot.

I wanted to write a good, coherent post because I had extra time tonight. But it doesn't look like that's going to be accomplished. My brain is thinking in little bits or something. Perhaps it's the craziness of 24 coming from the other room. Perhaps it's something else. Who knows.

I'll be better later, I swear. Sorry to let you down.

No comments: