Tuesday, January 04, 2005

adieu, lazy days.

Today is my last day of laziness before the semester starts. I finished the LOTF sheet last night. There is a very satisfying sense of completion that comes with finishing those sheets for Goldie. Something about seeing so much of my handwriting all at once all compacted like it is. It's hard to explain. So now I can enjoy this last day in peace. I'm actually ready. This upcoming school year has a lot in store. Bullet time!
  • Being accepted to college
  • Senior Trip (i've never been to Disney World before. hard to believe, i know)
  • Spring Break
  • Prom (ridiculously early, like april 1st or something... weird)
  • AP Exams (i think i have to take four. yucky.)
  • Graduation!! (if this 93 didn't affect my standings too much, then I have to start preparing myself for a possible speech...)
So, yeah. I'm excited about all of those things. And then summer comes along, with Cheerio (!!) and Hawaii with my dad's side of the family, and then college. Whoa. 2005 pumps me up a lot. So, yeah. A little late on this post, probably, and this post was a little bit stolen from shmimmy, but what can you do. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. haha.

No comments: