Sunday, December 26, 2004

Okay. The problem with ambiguous posts is that I come off sounding like a jerk and I can't really get the right point across. So ignore the last post if you want. Because it was just my insecure self being weird again. Oh, me. I'm so silly.

Remember me saying that I got addicted to live music? Well, if I didn't tell you, then yeah. I'm addicted to live music. And I believe I choose the right people to hang out with to satisfy my cravings. I mean, I could theoretically watch a live show at any time I wanted, to some extent. Thanks to Tillman. Seriously. This Christmas break has been full of mini concerts. I've been to two Slushie practices, Tillman's played acoustically at his house and mine like three times, and then Tillman played at the Good Life the other night (christmas eve eve). It's freaking awesome. Seriously. If you love songs that are pretty but they're not necessarily about you, imagine what listening to a song that you really like and that was written about you and makes you extremely happy is like. It's great.

Hmm. Life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"a freaking twelve gauge, what do you think?"
gauge, gage?
who knows.
not me.
-shmims