Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I'm really glad that I chose to take Calculus. Because I think that I was going to drop Calculus, if I thought my work load was going to be too big, and just stick with Biology. Knowing what I know now, I would have dropped Biology. Wholeheartedly.

What exactly do I know now?
  • I know that Mrs. Gray is a better teacher than Mr. Bodnar, for one. It's like not even questionable. He is like always absent and doesn't give good notes and takes homework grades on things that nobody did (and I got a 35 on) just to prove something. What is he proving? The people that aren't doing good are going to drop his class anyways- he doesn't need to scare them any more. Does he really think that a 35 is a reflection on the caliber of student I have proven myself to be? It sucks.
  • I also have found out that I am much better at Calculus and like the subject matter a whole lot more than in Biology. It's almost insane.
  • I know that I won't be majoring in biology in college, so I guess that's a good thing to come out of AP bio.
  • I know that I will be taking the exam in biology if I can't talk Bodnar out of counting the 35.

So there you go. Oh, school. You disappoint me.

(p.s.- i have a xanga, too. it's more superficial and random and less thought out than this one, and i like this one infinitely better than that one, but i still got it. for "grins and giggles" as mrs. gray would say.)


No comments: