Wednesday, December 08, 2004

My driving muscles hurt, because they got an excercise today. I would go into all the crazyness of my driving today, but that would be somewhat like complaining and, in effect, somewhat boring. There were some fun things that happened today.

Campaigners. It was just fun times, like it always is.

Spanish Class:

NotFromOklahoma: If you don't go today you won't get any points ah?

Fun times to the extrema.

Band Practice. Well, not my band practice. Christian's and Preston's and Mikel's and Josh's band practice. Con Tillman. And Maddie was there too. But I had to leave approx. 20 minutes after arriving, and so did Tillman because he was riding with me. So we had fun in the little bit of time we were there. I love randomly hanging out. It's my favorite thing to do... like, ever.

I have a headache. Ouch.

No comments: