Monday, December 20, 2004

I love you, blog. You're a good friend.

I like looking back and remembering my various emotional states. Even though I know you guys don't like to hear about everything I do all the time, I still like blogging about things I do. So that I can remember them later. So here's a few tidbits of my life.

Christmas break is going good. It's been jam packed with fun times so far. I went to Hickory on Friday/Saturday to visit with Shmimmy. It was fun times. All we do is randomly drive around and eat and be dirty. It's so much fun, though. I can't wait for camp this summer. It's going to be really fun. If I get the job, haha. So yeah. Shmimmy time was quality time. And I got to see Megan! I miss her and GSW. So, yeah. We watched Dodgeball, and it was good. We also watched an indie flick- Camp. It was so creepy and weird and contained horrible acting skills. At least we could laugh at it, haha. So, don't spend money on Camp. But see it if it's lying around or something if you want a good laugh.

Then when I came home, I was tired and kind of sick and really cranky. So I decided to stay in. Good call on my part, I must say. My parents and Kate were going to Ruby Tuesday, and I didn't want a sucky dinner, so I accompanied them. I'm glad that I didn't try to go somewhere else with other people, because they would probably not want to be my friend again after seeing my brattiness.

Sunday was good, but I was dressed up all day. Because there was church, and then there was Charlotte's voice recital, and then there was church again. Church was church. Charlotte's voice recital was cool. She has a really good voice! I rarely hear her sing, so it was fun. I was really pumped that she didn't sound nervous. Like I was nervous for her, but she delivered. Haha. Then I went to see Spanglish con Tillman. It was good. I liked it. I'm happy that I liked it. Then we went back to his house to watch some Mitch Hedberg clips, and it was fun. Upon introduction, Tillman's grandma simply replied with: "She's a tall one." I didn't know quite how to respond, so I just smiled. Oh, Granny. Then I had to go to church for White Christmas. It was fun times. Dad and I were experimenting with harmonies. Christmas is good for harmonizing. Also, we got to play with candles. I focused my energy on harmonizing so that I wouldn't focus it on being a pyromaniac. I have a tendency to do that. Hehehe.

And today I went Ice Skating with Audra, Ashley, Emma, Anna and Perry. It was really fun. I love skating and zambonis. Audra and I were jamming to random rap songs there and back, and I was knitting on the way there. And I liked looking at the radar detector. Haha. So it was fun.

And I just made the best mixed CD from my collection ever. It is really really awesome. I'm pumped about it.

So, there you go. Will comes home tonight. Now the real Christmas fun can commence. woot!

No comments: