Thursday, December 30, 2004

I have officially finished applying to college. I'm done. It's all out of my hands at this point. All I can do is sit back and let a committee decide whether or not I'm worthy to attend college. My future is in their respective hands. Hmm. My future. I'm looking forward to it. Honestly. Next year is going to be full of experiences, and I'm ready for them. I hope.

I have too much free time to think about things lately. I analyze them so much in my brain that I don't feel like posting them on here because I've already thought them through a lot. Whatever.

Wow. It needs to stop being warm. It's making me mad. I really really really love the warmth, but it's giving me spring fever. I want it to be spring. But it's not. Mother nature is just tricking me into thinking that it is spring. But no! It is December! It is not spring! It hasn't even snowed yet this winter. I still have a long winter to go through. But, man, do I love spring. I really do. Like a lot. So mother nature is angering me. Don't tease me like this!

I am tired of being analytical. I don't like being deep all the time. It's weighing me down.

I don't make sense.

I need school to fill my brain.

No comments: