Tuesday, December 28, 2004

don't think twice, it's alright.

I've been watching too many DVDs lately. It's all because of my new TV. I just watch DVDs. I'm running out of movies to watch! I need more movies!!! It's a new addiction. But sometimes I just want to watch random TV. Which is why I need cable on my TV. Or, if you think about it, why I don't need cable in my room. Despite my laziness, I think I've been pretty productive so far this Christmas break. Like today, for example, I went walking with Kate and then I went to the recycling center and then to Lowes to get some mac and cheese so I can make dinner for the family tonight. Then I went to the bank and deposited my checks in my savings account. Crazy.

Even though I haven't really wasted my time, I still feel like a slacker. I can't seem to bring myself to do my Lord of the Flies sheet. I really need to do it. And I need to read The Things They Carried. And I want to read the new Michael Crichton book- State of Fear. I love reading books for fun, but I think I need to do one of those assignments for english before I read it, or I'll feel guilty the whole time. I'll start something tomorrow because I need to finish the Yale app tonight. It's due on Friday. Aaaah. I'm not really stressed out, though, because I don't have school every day and I could devote a lot of time to it when I feel like it. So it'll be fine.

Ok, I'll write later. I think I have writer's block.

No comments: