Thursday, December 16, 2004

nevermind

So I went to take the Bio exam today, but Bodnar forgot I was taking it early and wasn't done typing it up, so I stayed and talked to him for a little while and decided that I don't want to take it because There is a high probability it won't do any good, and I will have a 3.99 unweighted GPA even with the 94 I'm getting in his class, which doesn't sound at all as bad as I thought it would. So I got over it and decided I don't want to take it and then I went and signed up for AP Environmental web class. I'm looking forward to that. Now I can take some sort of Independant study with Mrs. Morrison so I can try out for district on Oboe. I miss playing oboe a lot. Watching the band concert yesterday made me think how much I miss it. I don't miss actual band or the people in band, I miss playing in a band in general. And I really hope I can get my chops back for district, which is on January 8 (!). I think I'll be able to do it if I set my mind to it. Either way, fourth period next semester is going to be fun. I don't think it's actually going to count as a credit, so I won't have to do work and stuff. Hopefully. And I'll get to help the little APMT kids. Hehe. That will be really fun.

No comments: