Monday, March 17, 2003

Yo Dawgs! 'Sup? Shoutout to Anna Wood- you're the breast! Shoutout to Homestar Runner... he's the breast too... homestarrunner.com ... fun times... nothing new to say. I think Paula, Sara, and Courtney wanted me to write about something, but I forget what it was. Maybe about this mexican wedding dress I am wearing right now. It is so awesome. I wore it to school just because, and got a lot of funny looks and compliments. Maybe more funny looks then compliments. Oh well, like it bothers me. I'm gonna wear the highly anticipated hippie dress on Wednesday, unless for some reason my hormones change and I get out of the mood. Which is highly likely.

I read another book this weekend. Its called "All American Girl", and it is really, really really good. Oh my gosh, these window men are walking around my house and I can hear noises and it is scaring me... maybe they are looking at my atrociously messy room... aaahhhh! Back to the book, it made me wish I were dating the President's Son... well if the President had a son... I guess you have to read the book. Anyways... tootles guys!

No comments: