Sunday, March 23, 2003

Doncha just hate it when parents change their parenting when it comes to different children? Like the other day, I needed to get on the computer for my 8-page band report, but Charlotte was on yahoo. Charlotte had already been on for like 15 minutes, but she wouldn't get off. So I said, alright 5 minutes and my mom was like: No 10 minutes because Charlotte hasn't been on that long. Whatever. So I wait 10 minutes and realize it's not worth it and I don't even want to do my band report. So I say, nevermind Charlotte. And then Dad comes in on the convo and he's all, Charlotte you only get 15 more minutes on the computer. Hello??!!? So I was a little peeved. Now Charlotte needs to get on the computer for "school" and she's trying to kick me off, and I literally just got on, and I said to charlotte, I'll be done by 7:30 and it's 7:22 right now. Charlotte wasn't satisfied with this and goes in with her whiney voice and says: Mom I need to get on the computer, but Emma's being mean and not letting me. So mom says: Ok Emma, 5 minutes. I kindly remind her of this other Charlotte incident and she goes: That was then, this is now. The Heck?!?! I really dislike Charlotte sometimes, and I really dislike my mothers parenting sometimes. Well, I have exactly 10 seconds left on the computer, so I guess that's all folks!

No comments: