Monday, March 31, 2003

Where have I been? Gee wilikers I can't believe I haven't posted since wednesday. Chalk it up to this dang head cold. Or the fact that everytime I think of posting I am at a place where it is quite difficult to achieve the task. For example: I was about to write one Saturday night, but I was babysitting, and the kids had priority. All I was doing was watching Ninja Turtles II with them, but hey. Whatever keeps 'em happy. So I apologize to all of you religious readers (haha) and will promise to be more regular. Maybe I hit a slight writers block, seeing as how voracious I have been about blogging before this point. I don't exactly know. Perhaps my creative juices are being sucked up by this nasty head cold. Who knows. Geez. Why do I always say that? Why do I always ask questions to which the answer is that dang phrase? Who knows. haha.

No comments: