Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Ok folks, so it seems that not all of the MAHS students liked my mexican wedding dress as much as I did. Well folks, I'll show you, I'm gonna wear my hippie dress tomorrow. Haha. Guess I showed you!

YEAH right. Like I would care what a few critics have to say. I am wearing my hippie dress, but not to spite them, I just really like my dress. Sometimes people do things to stick out and make people mad, and other people just do what they want and they don't care. There is a major difference between these people. Sometimes I do things to spite people, and sometimes I don't. At least I can recognize the difference. Like some people I know always do things to get a reaction, but deep down inside they want to be cool. Now I have my doubts sometimes, but most of the time I just wear things because they are fun, or say things because they are fun. Like nobody else says random exclaimations or euphamisms (sp?) like I do, but I don't care. I don't do it because nobody else does it, I do it because it is fun. I know you don't really care, and I know I've repeated myself many, many, many times, but I just had to get that off my chest. If If you have questions or comments, email me (daisies_15@hotmail.com) or IM me (emmarefvem ~ original, huh?). Have a GRRRRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAATTTTT day! haha... think tony the tiger....

No comments: