Friday, April 22, 2005

i am a very crazy kind of person.

Sometimes I feel friendless. Sometimes I feel too emotional. Sometimes when I sit down to write down a friendless emotional blog, I get ideas for my valedictorian speech. What a weight off my shoulders. All I'm saying about it is that you guys will be excited to hear it. I'll make a draft to post after graduation if you can't make it or something like that. Get pumped.

So now back to teenager-ing. I just get really insecure when it comes to friends. I have a lot of them. I just don't have a place to fit in when they group off sometimes. Like none of them are strong enough to last through college or something. It's as if they will slowly fade into aquaintances in the future. I love hanging out with all of them, but once college comes, nobody will be all together in the same context. We will all have our separate lives weighing on us, and our separate futures streching out before us. I don't hang out anymore because I don't have anyone to do it with. I can't keep going down to Hickory to see Shmimms and my roomie for next year Megan all the time because I have stuff to do in town, but I would surely do it if I could. College is the place for me. It might not be all that I'm expecting, but surely it will be a place where I will make friends and they will be in close proximity to me. That's all I'm asking for. Basically, right now, I'm just depressed that I don't have any hang out friends because I'm going to bed early all emotional and with Death Cab stuck in my head. It'll leave me in one of those awesome/depressed moods all weekend.

Hmmph. I wanted to be in a poetic mood but all that poetic energy left when I decided to save my topic for the speech. Romantic comedies exacerbate my already crazy hormonal levels. Silly me.

1 comment:

Brad said...

no, doofus!! She said it's gonna be about "professional wrestling's influence on modern coffee shop warfare"