Wednesday, April 06, 2005

playgrounds are funnn

Folks: Yesterday, I made history. For the first time in my life, I did a pullover on the pullup bar! It was crazzyyyy. Back in Elementary school (when it was still called Elementary school), I'd always have to get people to push me over and/or spot me. Not tonight, guys. I did it all by my lonesome, with my own muscles! It pumped me up so much.

So, yeah. Instead of YL, we played on the playground at J. J. Jones. It was tons of fun, especially bringing back all the old memories. It's weird how a place can do that to you. I remembered lining up on the slide. And then it reminded me of how I pictured the slide in "The Giver" as the one on our playground. I guess that's another blog to write about- how I picture things in books from my own memories and stuff.

I like swinging and taking pictures. Though it's hard to take pictures while people are swinging, I like doing that, too.

This blog should've been better. But it wasn't. I'm sorry. I've let you down.

Haha, "you." I never picture my audience whilst writing these posts. I feel like it ruins my integrity or something. I have a "blogger" person in my head that I write to. Like another facet of my personality.

I'm weirding myself out. I'm too scatterbrained. I need to go read some Faulkner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super congrats on your pull up, i'm 23 years old and to this day i still have not been able to get one out. I do have one question, what do they "elementary" school now??

Anonymous said...

I forgot to put "call" in there. what do they call elementary school now?