Thursday, April 14, 2005

numba one spot

My work has paid off. I am officially making a speech at the 2005 MAHS graduation as the Valedictorian. No longer will I have to worry if I made a 95.5 or a 95.45 and how much of an impact it would have on my standings. No longer will I have to totally freak out when I have a bad grade. Whether it was because of APMT or not, I have retained my number one status all throughout my high school career, and it is something of which I am proud. Now I have to worry about making my speech terse and entertaining and memorable. I'll worry about that after AP exams. I'll get input from everybody and try to make it the best I can. Who knows how it'll be. Only time will tell. Haha, I'll get really far if I use cliches like that in my speech. ell oh ell.

Any ideas?

No comments: