Friday, April 22, 2005

Happy Earth Day!

I think this is the first time in my high school career that I've had a consistent amount of a lot of homework. I knew it would happen one of these days, and now that it has happened, I must say that I'm glad. Some days I do it all. Other days I just don't do it and somehow I skip by the homework checks and all that. The only thing about not doing homework is the guilt trips. Teachers are pretty good at that. As students are getting apathetic in response to the stress of AP exams, I'd say the teachers are getting angry. It's even getting to Mrs. Gray. I swear, every class keeps saying things like "wow, we only have like 2 weeks guys, it's getting down to the wire." The senior trip doesn't help much, but no teacher has been fully successful in guilting the seniors about it. We won't feel bad about going on this trip. It's only potential college credit.

Celebrate your earth! Recycle, reduce, reuse... and close the loop. That's how it goes. Don't shower as long. Carpool if possible. Turn off electronic devices when not in use. Don't drive hummers. Plant a tree. Go tree hugging. Things of this nature. Haha, nature.

No comments: