Tuesday, April 12, 2005

internal conflict.

My feelings are all over the place these days. All of them are strange and they're all mixed together. The good ones overwhelm my body and then the bad ones come and try to take over but then I remind myself of the good ones again. It all equals out to a really interesting balance. I don't have just one thing sucking in all of my energy, it's equally balanced between two or three or four extremes. Nothing requires immediate action or all of my attention, so it is easy to separate out my time. I have more schoolwork, but I allow myself more time to do it. I have to crack down on my piano playing for recital, but I just practice. I like watching some TV every once in a while, and so I set aside time to do it. I dunno. It feels nice.

The warm weather helps a lot too. Not the hot stuff, or the cold stuff. Just the springy warm stuff. It's fun.

No comments: