Tuesday, March 29, 2005

yay future.

Whilst watching Trippin' last night on MTV, I was overwhelmed with an urge to travel. If I don't travel to remote places any time in my life, I will hate myself for it. Which is why I'm even more sure that I want to be an environmental scientist. It opens up so many opportunities for travel. I can see the world! I can help it in some way! I really like that show, too, because they seem so down to earth. There is no drama that goes along with regular reality TV shows, it's just like you get to see cool people go to really cool places and do really cool stuff. It makes me want to go camping really badly. Camping is so much fun. So is hiking! Oh, man. I can't wait for summer. Because I'll get to spend time outside, at least, and when we go to Hawaii I can try to go to more remote and less touristy places. That would be awesome. And I might get to see some animals. I love animals. I must go to the zoo this spring. Definitely.

No comments: