Monday, March 28, 2005

charlotte, stop watching friends.

In homage to the last day of spring break, I will give you a little recap. It probably won't be too long, haha.

Friday, March 18
-Chess Club fun times after school.
-Hitch at Creekside w/ mi madre.
-Ocean's 12 w/ Chess Club boys.

Saturday, March 19
-Watched Almost Famous by myself
-Babysat Georgia and Matthew Chapman. (watched Thirteen at their house after bedtime)
-Kate came home.

Sunday, March 20
-Church.
-Kate went home to Boone.
-Quest (bigger and better... fun times)
-Jill, Charlotte, and Dad came back from the swim meet.

Monday, March 21
-Laziness. Never left the house.

Tuesday, March 22
-Got all dressed up at possibility of Winston shopping trip, but it never materialized.
-Went to Cookout and Wal*Mart instead.
-Mom came home from LA (visiting Will)

Wednesday, March 23
-Nothingness and reading IM. (a lot of my time was spent procrastinating IM and debating whether or not I had time to read Michael Crichton.)

Thursday, March 24
-Reading some more.
-Hung out with the new Doctor and his family who were in town for the week.
-Talked to Ash on the phone for like an hour. First time I've hit the hour mark on a phone conversation. I'm proud of myself.

Friday, March 25
-Went to Kath's b-day party @ Subway. Yayyy birthdays!!
-Watched Passion at the church.
-Did my IM questions.
-Saw Hostage with JEP.

Saturday, March 26
-Early morning shopping trip w/ the family
-Rented Jurassic Park and I <3 Huckabee's
-Watched them w/ the family.

Sunday, March 27
-Easter Sunday! Church!
-Dinner w/ some of my parent's friends.
-Tillman came home (yay!), and we hung out with Evan and Emily.

Monday, March 28
-Kate made me an egg and cheese biscuit. Yummmmy.
-Shaved my legs (haha... it's a momentous occasion)
-Watched Being Julia
-Cleaned up the room a bit.


So that was my Spring Break. The times I wasn't doing that stuff, I was watching TV, aimlessly dinking around on the internet, compulsively checking what little away messages were on, and moping around. I did a lot of moping. But it was restful moping.

We're into the home stretch now, kids. 8 more weeks till I'm outta there!

No comments: