Tuesday, March 08, 2005

my head hurts.

My thoughts are so scattered lately. Not that I have so much to think about or anything, it's just that I can't allow myself to concentrate on any one thing for too long. So I'll be doing a billion things at once. Like, right now, I have about 6 tabs open in my browser window. It's too much stuff! I'll be reading one thing and it will remind me of something else and so I'll open up a window to see it. Liiikkee... geez. I just did it. I think I'm going crazy. Maybe I've been having too much caffeine or something. I feel kindof jittery, too. I actually think it might have something to do with sleep deprivation.

I really am starting to get over senioritis, I think. I find myself wanting to do homework instead of sitting on the computer, especially when I get a good blog done. I think that's my problem. I put off blogging for aimless browsing, and then I waste a bunch of time without getting anything done. So, when I blog, I feel like I've accomplished something on the internet for the day and I can move on to bigger and better things. I work well when I allow myself time for certain things, like make myself a schedule. Then I usually follow it and everything's groovy.

I have a headache because I've been stuffing too much stuff into it without letting it settle down. What, with school and friends and siblings and weather the talent show and everything that's going on, I can't solidify my thoughts to any one of these things. So I start forgetting stuff. I think I'm going to alter my schedule so I can watch the previous day's Daily Show at 7 and go to sleep earlier. Especially on Tuesday nights, because of Campaigners.

I'm kindof rambling. I wanted to say something short and succinct that would get across my point but I'm not doing a very good job of it. I think I'll just list some of the feelings that are in my brain.

Frustration.
Exhaustion.
Cluelessnes.
Happiness.
Sadness.
Anticipation.
Boredom.
Satisfaction.

I just need some relaxation. I think I'll do that. My temporary ADHD is getting on my nerves. Nothing is of any substance anymore, I feel like I get more and more superficial every day. But not "fake drama queen" superficial, but that nothing really gets past the surface; I'm stretching myself too thin. Instead of things feeling substantial and worth something, they feel light and like they could float away, if that makes any sense.

No comments: