Sunday, March 27, 2005

spring shopping!!

As is tradition some time in the springtime, my family went on a shopping trip to get some clothes for spring/summer. I have a ridiculous amount of t-shirts and short sleeved shirts and I also have a pair of jean capris and khaki capris and khaki shorts so I really only needed jean shorts to complete the set. Shopping is always hit-or-miss for me, never in between. Sometimes I can't shake the initial bad mood I get when shopping that I get every time. If I don't shake it, I usually can't get good clothes. Or I give up too soon. If I do shake it, I'll usually find some really awesome stuff. This one was definitely a hit. I got some slightly dressy shirts/blouses so I don't wear t-shirts every day for the rest of the warm weather. I also got a shirt at Old Navy that was really really cute and it made me so happy. I also got some faded blue shorts that were the same style and material as my favorite khaki shorts, so they can take the place of any jean shorts I would get. I love the 5 inch inseam. It's my favorite kind. And then I got a linen skirt to wear in the summer. It was a size too big, but you can always make big things smaller. I also got some capris. Jean. They were a different style from the ones I had before, so I only slightly overlapped there. So now I have more outfit possibilites for the summer. But seriously, who am I kidding? I work at a summer camp. I will be wearing t-shirts the whole time. No joke.

No comments: