Thursday, March 17, 2005

road trippin'!!

The driving portion of the Refvem Family still living at 667 Cross Creek drive went on an excursion for lower gas prices. Thankfully we didn't drive an excursion, because we would have killed like 8 ducks and 4 trees at least on the way there. Because of high emissions and low fuel economy. We did drive the Yukon XL- probably just as bad. Average economy of 15 MPG. Yuck. But, yeah. We drove up to Cana for 8-cents-cheaper-per-gallon glory. I was running on fumes, personally, so this crazy road trip couldn't have come at a more opportune time. Three Refvem cars in line up the highway into VA. 'Twas quite an experience.

I like snow days because I do fun things by myself. Like Cathe Strech-Max. And view movies such as Almost Famous and the end of High Fidelity on Comedy Central. And not change out of my P.J.'s. And eat "brunch" and "linner" and "multiple snacks in between." And look forward to a weekend at my house by myself. I mean, alone. It should be fun.

No comments: