Tuesday, May 13, 2003

The second to last 24 is on tonight. Also, I think the second to last American Idol is on tonight. Wow, it must be the "finale eve" day over there at Fox. I like 24, even though the main character has come close to death many a time (I think he was actually tortured to death 3 weeks ago but was miraculously saved). There are so many plots going on at once. It is really hard to catch on to that show late in the season. They don't give you ANY clues about what the heck is going on. So for all of you who have never seen the show, now would not be a good time to start. Next season would be more advisable. I don't know how, but I am hooked on a lot of shows. Mainly "The Bachelor" (I know, don't even go there) and "24". I am hooked on "CSI", but it is not critical to see every episode. I like shows like that where each episode is independant. Like Law and Order. I love those. Especially Special Victims Unit and Criminal Intent. The regular is ok, but I've seen so many of those already. I will admit that I love cartoons. My family doesn't seem to understand it. I love Spongebob Squarepants and Wild Thornberries and Veggie Tales. I also really like disney movies. I really can't wait to see Finding Nemo. It looks rather funny. Oh yeah, while we're on the topic of movies, I can't wait to see "A Mighty Wind". Although I'm sure you've heard that all too much from me. Woah there. Lots of subject changes in so little space. Ok, I'm gonna go watch American Idol then 24.

No comments: