Thursday, May 29, 2003

I have a question... why doesnt anybody make jokes about seahorses being slow? They are in the Guinness book of world records as the slowest moving animal. They go about 0.001 miles per hour when they try. That is pretty dang slow. You always year like the tortoise and the hare, like a tortoise is the slowest thing ever. Why don't they have, like, the seahorse and the stingray or something. That would be even more unbelievable because then that stingray would have to be nappin for a pretty long while for a seahorse to beat it. I bet even a snail could take a nap and wake up and beat the seahorse. Are the underwater snails as slow as the out of water ones? I just thought that was interesting. Oh yeah... and in little mermaid, don't they ride seahorses? Wouldn't it take them a while to get anywhere? I think Sebastian shows up in a "seahorse drawn carriage", and King Triton shows up carried by dolphins. Boy, Sebastian got gypped. Poor guy. He almost got eaten too. That guy has had it rough. That is a great scene in The Little Mermaid when the Chef finds Sebastian. I like that part. Yeah, that was definitely my favorite Disney movie as a kid. What made me think of all these sea creatures was a preview for "Finding Nemo". It looks hillarious. I hope I can go see it tomorrow night. It would put me in a good mood. Fun times.

No comments: