Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Ahhh. Summer vacation. How good it feels. I was awakened by a cleaning lady knocking on my door. Then I told them not to clean my room because I was going to. I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe I was thinking they would put it all in a pile and I'm just going to have to clean it up later. Or maybe I thought since I was going to camp in 3 days, the packing would be messy or something. Anyways. Then I watched price is right and random television (one of the joys of summer). After lunch I vaccumed out the car. Boy did it need it. I washed it yesterday. Its dirty again because we have to park it under a tree that drops the randomest leaf-like things on it. Whatever. I also febreezed the car. Boy did it need it. It actually kind of stinks now because I put an air freshener in there too and the smells are clashing. Woah there I just got a ringing in one ear and now it feels like I can only hear out of my left ear. Woah. And it is affecting my typing. I'm not operating the space bar correctly. You should see me. I keep having to backspace like a maniac. And my nose just started randomly running. Ahh! My body is falling apart right in the middle of this blog! Ahh! Make it stop! I have to stop typing, my backspace key is about to break!!! Wierdness!

No comments: