Monday, May 19, 2003

I'm sorry that I have not posted. School is waning down, and Exams are coming up. Also, I am preparing for this summer. Alas, folks, there will be about an 8 week hiatus from my posting. I am going to be a CIT at Camp Cheerio (woo woo!!!) and then I am going to good ol' England to visit my wonderful grandparents. No, I'm serious, they're awesome :-). I will post more often, I think I just needed a break, and I am becoming extremely lazy. Like the other day, I didn't do so hot on a Lab report because I just didn't want to bother. That is not so good, considering I have to study for Chemistry and Algebra 2. Yep... not so good. I had a bad dream last night. I guess it was triggered by my anticipation for going to camp and the fact that Rebecca Kinecca told me that they had built new cabins at cheerio. I dreamed that I showed up late and nobody loved me. I was sad. But I know that people really do love me, no matter when I show up. Wow. The word for today: Randomness.

No comments: