Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Yesterday was stressful because we had a test in Bio. It was very stressful, but it wasn't as hard as we all thought. My hand hurt so bad because I had to write two essays. I'm only used to writing one, so my brain and hand had to adjust. Then spanish was spanish as usual. Mr. Castillo didn't understand what I was talking about when I was asking him a question. It was frustrating, because he thought I didn't understand how to do it at all. Whatev. Then after school I went home and watched TV and sat around being lazy on the computer. I should have been studying for english, but whatever. I looked online for some music and a couple songs that I like. "Another White Dash" by Butterfly Boucher, "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand, "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane. I like finding good music. I want to buy some more CD's. I like music. I need an iPod or something. I'll ask for one for Christmas.

Today was a good day, I guess. We had a test in English but it was basically memorization because she told us everything that was gonna be on the test right before we took it. Calculus was calculus, more beginner work on limits. Pretty easy so far. Then lunch was so weird. There was like one beep of a fire drill so everybody got up, but Mrs. George told us to sit back down because it was a false alarm or something. haha. False alarm. Then there was a girl fight. It was a hardcore fight. The girl was pummeling another girl who was basically lying down in the booth with her head against the wall. The punching girl got in at least 10 good punches before the authorities got there. Nobody was doing anything! Nobody was screaming, just all the girls at the surrounding tables (including myself) were holding their mouths saying "Oh My God". It made me sick to my stomach. I couldn't finish my fries. I especially lost my appetite when I saw a clump of the girl's hair on the floor. Eww. I was shaking. The whole experience was so scary because I was right there and I knew the girls and all I could think about was how bad it hurt that she was getting punched and her head was getting hit against the wall all at the same time. Yucky. Anyways. Biology was good because we had a sub so I got my English and my Calculus homework done while I was supposed to be reading chapters 6 & 7. Spanish was spanish as usual, just like it was yesterday. During one of our role plays Zack and McKenzie did theirs about me, and it was something like: "who did you call? emma. why did you call that prostitute? because. where did you go yesterday? emma's house." It was funny. I was cracking up, because usually Zack and I are partners and we make the silly skits like that. Mr. Castillo was like "do you know what you said? It is a harsh insult." He was all serious. I totally knew Zack was kidding. I didn't take it as an insult at all, which made it even funnier. I bet I was blushing or something. Darn pale skin.

So grit day is coming up soon. That pumps me up. I like Grit Day. Then I'm going to Ohio for Emmy's wedding! That really pumps me up. I can't wait! Yay! Now I'm gonna go hang out and probably go to bed a little early or something. I need the sleep. I love sleep so much. With a passion. haha.

No comments: