Monday, August 09, 2004

Guess what?! I'm gonna sleep on the hammock on Friday night. Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I'll be at a party instead. Everybody and their brother's birthday is on Friday. Jill, Audra, Ashley and McKenzie. And some others. It's crazy. Anyways, I liked biology today. It was funny. I always like Biology until I remember those dang tests. Too bad. I finished all my homework today before 5:15! I was proud. And happy and fun times. I went to the v-ball game and hung out with the folks and watched Nancy and Sara J do what they do. I'm sure glad I'm not playing any more. It was such a waste of time. Whew. I can't concentrate today. Do I have ADHD? I sure hope not. I need to read my book. But it's not due until monday. Good thing. I'm halfway done. I should read some. Geee whiz I must have had caffeine today. I am typing too fast and my sentences are too short and jumpy. I'll stop now.

No comments: