Sunday, August 29, 2004

I am taking a respite from studying for my first A.P. Bio test to blog. So. Let me tell you about my weekend.

Friday was a pretty good day. We had a test in AP Calculus, and it wasn't that hard for me. It's just review. Then we had some more study time in AP Bio because we got our books. Then we had the entire period to work on our scripts in Spanish. My camera came out and the boys started taking model shots. Check them out: http://community.webshots.com/user/refvemma. Meanwhile, Tillman and I worked some on our script. We got the first 3 scenes- they were very short. After school I went walking with Ashley on main street. It was fun, and I'm glad that I finally got some excercise. Then I went home and got ready for the game, and then Ashley came and picked me up. There was a bit of drama about the rides, but I think it got a little settled... I hope. The game was fun, and long. It was fun sittin w/ Ashley and Sami and Preston and Evan and McKenzie and Nancy. We got to shake these shakers that the cheerleaders made. They were fun. Towards the end of the game, we started yelling: "put taylor in" because he hadn't played the whole game. Then they put him in (not because of us... haha) and we cheered really loudly and stood up. It was funny. I think that was the first time I paid a lot of attention to an actual play. I sometimes pay attention to the ball after it's thrown or something, but I never see a play from beginning to end. It was pretty cool. I was really hyper at the game, and I don't know why. After the game, we waited for Taylor to come out of the locker room and then we went to TJ's Zesty Italian. I didn't even know this place existed, but apparently it's been there the whole time I've lived in MA. Weird. I calmed down and I had to go home right afterwards because my curfew was midnight.

On Saturday, I woke up at like 10:30. I love sleeping in. Then Dad and I washed my car. It was very detailed. It is very clean now. We waxed it, but the black stuff still didn't come totally off of my roof. Too bad. So my car doesn't feel as ghetto now. I can survive until I go off to college (wherever that may be). Then Mom and Dad and Jill and Charlotte went over to the Harts for a party. I went out to wal*mart and I got a cute track jacket and some cute shoes and a picture frame and then I went to eat at subway while my pictures were developing, and then I went back to wal*mart and I got a new cd (BarlowGirl) and my 7 or 8 pictures- costing only $3.15. That pumped me up. I came home and they weren't home yet, and Ashley called so we went walking again. It was fun again. Then when I got back at like 8:00, they still weren't home, and Ashley called again so I took a shower and then went to Taylor's house to hang out with Ashley and Taylor and Todd and Matt. We went to 89 Fun-n-wheels but Ashley and I just watched. It was funny to watch them. Evan met us there and then when they were all done with their tickets we went back to Taylor's house. We hung out at Taylors house for a couple minutes and then rode around... they wanted to go to Julia's party but that didn't happen because everybody left that party b/c it was lame and cops were circling it. Haha. Cops. Then Ashley wanted to go home and watch Soap Net and I thought it would be weird if it was just me hanging out with those guys because I was the only girl, so I went home too. I watched Noggin and then went to bed at like 1:00.

Sunday was a regular day. Church was good, Cleve's sermon was good. Now I have to go back to studying. I got in a groove and now I need to go over some stuff that I kinda forgot. I am over the hump of procrastination. It's weird. I don't think that has happened to me before. Whatev. Ok. Time to go. Hope you guys like the new template. I don't know how to put links on there, so sorry about that. I'm not very good with HTML and stuff like that.

No comments: